The first part of getting the most cash for platinum is feeling secure around an honest seller. At Luriya, our first priority is to show you the hand we're dealing, by having our licensed jewelers make any assessments and appraisals of your platinum right in front of you. Using NYS certified measuring scales, you'll know exactly when we know what your platinum is worth, and then you can rest assured you're selling platinum for what it's worth – which is more than you'll get from other dealers.
Selling Platinum the Right Way
As with most things, the key to success is being well-informed and dealing with honest platinum buyers. The information aspect requires you find somewhere trustworthy, where you can have certified professionals tell you whether your platinum is real or not; and then, how much it's worth. At Luriya, our family-owned business has made sure customers are selling platinum the right way, by going through a transparent process of precious metal verification before giving you a seal of approval. Stop by and talk to our friendly staff at any of several locations.
Know These Things Before Selling Platinum
A prominent “we buy platinum” sign is all fine and dandy, but ask yourself these questions about the business before selling platinum:
1. Do they test my platinum or gold in a closed-off area? Luriya does everything in plain sight when you visit us locally.
2. What is the nature of their scales? Luriya uses only NYS certified and scientifically calibrated scales to measure your platinum jewelry.
3. What is their status in the community? Luriya is a well-known community stalwart, and we donate to charities.
4. What is their level of professionalism? Before selling platinum, find out their Better Business Bureau rating.
Platinum Buyers You Can Count On
Just like a car shop or any other consumer need, the more honest the platinum buyers, the better the service you'll receive. At Luriya, we pride ourselves on being known as a trustworthy alternative to the many shady gold buyers and jewelry appraisers that plague the industry – especially in times of rising gold and precious metal prices. Come see us to get the most cash for platinum you can expect from anyone, after our technical appraisers put you at ease with their knowledge and friendly demeanor.
There Are a Handful of Reasons Why You should Sell Platinum to Luriya Platinum Buyers
A “we buy platinum” sign is only one of them! Much more importantly, we:
1. Are well-known advocates of community causes and have a strong rapport with local businesses. We also donate to surrounding charities.
2. We use official measuring tools, such as scales bearing the seal of approval of NYS.
3. All of the locations representing Luriya adhere to the company policy of testing your platinum jewelry right in front of you.
4. When we buy platinum from you, our first consideration is your satisfaction with the details laid out. Reputation weaned from customer satisfaction is everything.