When trying to sell rubies for their true worth, seek out only the professionals among the sea of clamoring buyers. Many of these are just in it for a quick buck, which means getting your rubies for as little as they can convince you to part with them for. At Luriya, we look down on such practices, because ours is a business built on reputation; we give you true cash for rubies after our experts authenticate them and fill you with information on what they're worth. Come see the difference today!
How to Sell a Ruby to a Good Jewelry Buyer
If you don't know exactly what you have, how can you know if what you're getting in return is fair? The expert jewelers at Luriya will teach you how to sell a ruby if you drop by any of our many locations, where trustworthy and helpful staff can appraise your ruby as you stand and watch the whole process. With this new-found knowledge, you can then sell your rubies for a lot more cash than you would have otherwise received anywhere else.
How Do you Choose Where to Sell Rubies?
If you're looking for where to sell rubies, follow these tips:
1. Go where the testing process is transparent. As in, Luriya will run the ruby authentication process right before your eyes.
2. Make sure the scales are legitimate measures. There should be a professional or municipal certification attached somewhere. Luriya goes with NYS authority.
3. Luriya has strong ties to the surrounding neighborhoods, given that we're 2nd generation Jewelers who've been around for quite some time.
4. Look for companies that value reputation over any single sale. Drop in on us at any of our locations if you want to sell rubies to an honest dealer.
Selling Rubies to Luriya is a Walk in the Park
In line with our customer-first mantra, Luriya makes sure that selling rubies and jewelry to us is a worry-free activity, where you're well informed and educated about the worth of your items. You'll receive cash for rubies upon your satisfaction that our world-class jewelers have appraised and authenticated them. We can tell you right away if your rubies are real or not, their market value, and the highest amount you can get for them – commensurate with current market prices. Clarity is something we treasure, and Luriya brings this to all of our dealings.
Be Careful When Selling Rubies for Cash
Do you know any details about your rubies buyer before you decide to sell rubies to them?
1. Make sure there's no funny business by having them test your rubies and jewelry in front of you. Luriya does this automatically, as a matter of company policy.
2. Cash for rubies can be messed with if the scales aren't calibrated, so make sure they bear a stamp of approval from a governing body. Luriya uses none other than New York State.
3. Check out what other businesses in the neighborhood say about them. Luriya is known for donating to charities and for being a neighborhood mainstay.
4. We are a reputable family owned business with 2nd generation Jewelers that are experts in their field. Come on by and ask us anything about selling rubies, gold or jewelry!
If you want to sell a ruby, contact Luriya. We will make the process so easy that you'll want to do it again!