Only when you have a good grasp of the details of gemstones and jewelry can you sell sapphires with any real confidence. There are many new kiosks and setups that would love to buy your gems for much less than they're worth, which is why the certified gemologists and trustworthy experts at Luriya are so highly-regarded for giving cash for sapphires in line with their market value. Simply put, you can get the best available payouts from us, and leave our stores with a smile.
How to Sell a Sapphire Gem for Best Results
First things first: in order to successfully sell a sapphire gem, you've got to get it authenticated. It's like a seal of approval and will open your sale up to big cash payouts with the right dealer. Here at Luriya, you can be assured of receiving big cash for sapphire jewelry because we first seek to educate and inform you of the value. We have certified in house gemologists and respected jewelers that can tell you all you need to know. Come sell with us today!
Where to Sell Sapphires Requires Some Serious Thought
If you want to know where to sell sapphires, look for a place that:
1. Makes sure it lets you see the process of appraising your gems or jewelry.
2. Uses calibrated scales that bear the NYS seal of approval.
3. Isn't a recent startup, and has some history of business in the jewelry-buying niche. Luriya, for example, is a 2nd generation family owned company specializing in gems, precious metals, gold and jewelry.
4. Has a reputation within their community for being upstanding residents.
Selling Sapphires to a Trusted Business Like Luriya
If you're looking to sell your sapphires for as much cash as possible, then you should take a look at Luriya. This community oriented yet national buyer of jewelry, gold, and gems is as trustworthy a business as they come - all with free appraisals by credentialed gemologists who will authenticate your jewelry for you. Luriya makes sure that selling sapphires is as painless and easy as it gets, and guarantees to have you walk away with a very satisfactory cash payout. Luriya ensures that selling a sapphire ultimately results with you getting the highest cash payout.
Selling Sapphires for Cash at the Best Locations
Be aware of the buyer's history and what they stand for before you go to sell at a “we buy sapphires” or other gems, jewelry, and gold location.
1. Look for a location that tests your sapphires and jewelry in front of your face.
2. Check the scales to see that they're regulation, and NYS certified and calibrated. At Luriya, these are the only ones we have ever and will ever use.
3. What's the history of the business? Before selling sapphire jewelry, Luriya makes sure you're familiar with all aspects that make it worth more, including official authentication. We've been doing right for several generations.
4. The customer is always first, which is in line with how important our reputation for customer service is to us. As a charitable contributor to neighborhood causes, we carry over the same care to our business dealings.
If you want to sell a sapphire, Luriya is the way to go!