Anyone would understand why you want to sell gold coins in NYC in the current economic climate; both driving factors are the poor (but slowly improving) economy and the explosive growth of the value of gold. New York city beats out all other venues since it’s at the epicenter of gold buyers and jewelers. This allows the buyers to find patrons and clients easily, which ultimately means that selling gold coins in NYC leads to more cash in your pocket when compare to other places.
In these tough economic times, finding out where to sell gold in NYC is a good start on getting some cash in your pocket. Learn about all the different gold buyers in New York City and their limitation when it comes to offering you cash for gold coins in NYC. Pawn shop, jewelry shops, trying your hand at the online jewelry route, etc. At the end of your search, you’ll see that online buyers like Luriya essentially hold all the cards when it comes to offering the most cash.
1. Are they established gold buyers with a history stretching back at least a few years? Luriya is a 2nd-generation, family-owned business that has been buying jewelry, diamonds, gold and other precious stones and metals for more than 20 years.
2. Does the business show honesty when you go in for an appraisal or authentication? Luriya shows the testing process to you the whole way.
3. When you’re ready to sell your gold coins NYC, does their payout seem similar to what you could get at a pawn shop? Luriya promises large cash payouts incomparable to what other dealers could muster.
If you want to learn how to sell gold coins in NYC, then the shortest point from A to B is to bring your valuables into Luriya for a free assessment. We’ll help you locate the jeweler’s stamp, run an authentication on it by one of our Master Jewelers and appraise it. Afterwards, we’ll patiently and readily answer any further questions you might have about selling gold coins in NYC and the current gold market. You’ll be all set for that big cash payout in no time!
Don’t sell gold coins in NYC to anybody waving a banner sign up that says “we buy gold”; simply put, everyone buys gold from people that will sell it for peanuts. It’s too easy to fall for the sight of cash these days, even when the reality is that the wad of cash is only a fraction of what your valuables may really be worth. Gold buyers Luriya suggest:
1. Check out the reputation of the buyer within the community. Do they have any outstanding issues with former sellers or businesses?
2. Have a look at their equipment and practices. All measuring scales should be regulation and certified by an appropriate governing body.
“My favorite part about Luriya is honestly the e-books. They’re so informative and helpful when deciding where to sell gold. From detailing how gold is measured, to explaining the differences in karats, they do a great job explaining the process to customers.”
“When you go to sell jewelry, Luriya has the best payout offers in NYC. The jewelers know their stuff, no matter what you’re trying to sell.”
“For anyone looking to sell diamonds, Luriya is the place to go. They pay well, instruct you about their prices, and let you take your time to make a decision on a deal. Will be back.”