The first part of getting cash for platinum is feeling secure around an honest seller. At Luriya, our first priority is to show you the hand we're dealing, by having our licensed jewelers make any assessments and appraisals of your platinum right in front of you. Using NYS certified measuring scales, you'll know exactly when we know what your platinum is worth, and then you can rest assured you're selling platinum for what it's worth – which is more than you'll get from other dealers.
As with most things, the key to success is being well-informed and dealing with honest platinum buyers. The information aspect requires you find somewhere trustworthy, where you can have certified professionals tell you whether your platinum is real or not; and then, how much it's worth. At Luriya, our family-owned business has made sure customers are selling platinum the right way, by going through a transparent process of precious metal verification before giving you a seal of approval. Stop by and talk to our friendly staff at any of several locations.
A prominent “we buy platinum” sign is all fine and dandy, but ask yourself these questions about the business before selling platinum:
1. Do they test my platinum or gold in a closed-off area? Luriya does everything in plain sight when you visit us locally.
2. What is the nature of their scales? Luriya uses only NYS certified and scientifically calibrated scales to measure your platinum jewelry.
3. What is their level of professionalism? Before selling platinum, find out their Better Business Bureau rating.
Just like a car shop or any other consumer need, the more honest the platinum buyers, the better the service you'll receive. At Luriya, we pride ourselves on being known as a trustworthy alternative to the many shady gold buyers and jewelry appraisers that plague the industry – especially in times of rising gold and precious metal prices. Come see us to get cash for platinum after our technical appraisers put you at ease with their knowledge and friendly demeanor.
1. We use official measuring tools, such as scales bearing the seal of approval of NYS.
2. All of the locations representing Luriya adhere to the company policy of testing your platinum jewelry right in front of you.
3. When we buy platinum from you, our first consideration is your satisfaction with the details laid out. Reputation weaned from customer satisfaction is everything.
“My favorite part about Luriya is honestly the e-books. They’re so informative and helpful when deciding where to sell gold. From detailing how gold is measured, to explaining the differences in karats, they do a great job explaining the process to customers.”
“When you go to sell jewelry, Luriya has the best payout offers in NYC. The jewelers know their stuff, no matter what you’re trying to sell.”
“For anyone looking to sell diamonds, Luriya is the place to go. They pay well, instruct you about their prices, and let you take your time to make a decision on a deal. Will be back.”