In this current gold-friendly economic climate, you need a safe and secure place to sell diamonds, jewelry or gold. At Luriya, we strive hard to provide that for you by checking your diamonds in front of you using standardized, NYS approved calibrated scales. Don't take the chance that your diamonds will be undervalued by someone else; our certified professional jewelers have years of expertise in authenticating your gold jewelry, and you'll be well on your way to the highest cash payout you can get when you sell diamonds.
How to Sell a Diamond for the Most Cash
If you're looking to sell old gold jewelry or sell a diamond, look no further than Luriya. With our years of expertise in the market, you can rest assured that the best professional guidance will be yours. Have your diamonds and jewelry appraised by certified Jewelers before you try to sell diamonds, so that you can be confident that you're getting the highest cash payout for them. Get authenticated by several popular methods to put you in the best position, and learn where to sell diamonds to buyers. At Luriya, we're here to help.
Choosing Where to Sell Diamonds Can Be a Difficult Decision
Today, most places where there's a “we buy gold” sign will also be in the diamond selling business. Because it can be hard to tell which place you should consider where to sell diamonds, keep this checklist in mind:
1. Be sure your diamonds and gold or jewelry are being tested in front of you in a way that you can understand.
2. Check that the scales being used are calibrated and certified. Luriya's scales are all NYS certified.
3. Are you certain of their reputation? As gold buyers, they should have a good one before you consider doing business with them.
4. How do they interact with the community? Another example of this is hoe Luriya gives money to local charities.
Selling Diamonds for Their Value with Luriya
Do you know what a jeweler's stamp is, and what an authentic one is supposed to look like? If not, then there's a good chance you could be ripped off if you try selling diamonds to some makeshift jewelers trying to take advantage of the recent rise in the worth of gold and diamond. At Luriya, our jewelers are experts with many years of experience, who command a good deal of respect in the industry. We'll authenticate your stuff, and make sure you get real cash for diamonds once you decide to sell.
Selling Diamonds for Cash Makes Sense Now More Than Ever
Since diamonds are worth so much now – even more than usual – there are a lot more “we buy gold” banners floating about every corner store and street vendor. Protect your investment, and get as much cash payout as you can by going with established gold buyers like Luriya.
1. As you prepare to sell diamonds for cash, check all testing equipment being used by the dealer for standardization. In fact, they should measure everything where you can view the process.
2. What is the diamond buyer's background? Is he or she connected with the community?
3. Use the many available resources to find out about the reputation of the diamond buyer.
Luriya, for example, is a well-known family-owned business that has been doing business for years with the surrounding community and in the industry.
Luriya is the prime company for you if you want to sell a diamond!