Sell Estate Jewelry
Sell Estate Jewelry in This Golden Climate
It doesn't matter if you're selling old gold jewelry, silver coins, diamonds or any other precious metal, these are fine times to get the most cash for estate jewelry ever. With the rising price of gold, jewelry has followed right behind it, and an online – also local – seller like Luriya is setup to handle every last one of them. Bring your estate jewelry in to our appraisers for a free look, after which you'll be able to sell estate jewelry for more cash then at any other dealer.
Selling Estate Jewelry Has Never Been More Comfortable
Selling estate jewelry is usually fraught with problems ranging from crooked salesman, to poor appraisals leading to less cash (notice how they never lead to more cash). Luckily, all these problems can be solved if you are an informed estate jewelry seller, which the family-owned business Luriya can help you with. Stop by and get your jewelry or gold appraised today, at any of our local shops – or check us out online for an easy process. We'll makes sure you're well on your way to getting cash for estate jewelry.
Knowing Where to Sell Estate Jewelry Makes a World of Difference
It's simple, really: some places that say “we buy estate jewelry” are scams and chronic under-sellers. Know these rules:
1. Where do they test your estate jewelry or gold? It should be right where you can see it.
2. Where do their test scales come from? Before selling your estate jewelry, make sure they're calibrated and certified.
3.Are they well-known in their local community? Luriya is the perfect example of a community business that's involved locally with all kinds of charitable endeavors.
4. What's their reputation over the years? Check to see if they have any complaints with the Better Business Bureau.
Where Should You Sell Estate Jewelry for Cash?
A popular option for where you should sell estate jewelry for cash is the online buyer Luriya, which has garnered a reputation for fairness and honesty in business dealings. We buy gold, estate jewelry and precious metals with substantial amounts of cash. You'll get more from us than anywhere else, after our industry-respected jewelers appraise your estate jewelry for free. So, what are you waiting for? Come see our friendly, professional staff at any of our many locations!
You Can Sell Estate Jewelry Online Reliably
Before you try your local neighborhood dealer, you should look into trying to sell estate jewelry online.
1. Just makes sure the estate jewelry dealer is a trustworthy business that is well-known in their own communities. Luriya, for example, is well known in New York City communities as a supporter of local charities.
2. When you decide to sell your estate jewelry, determine whether the business you're sending it to has you covered. Luriya sends you an insured bubble mailer for safe and protected handling.
3. What's their reputation like? With the worth of gold and jewelry, if they've defrauded anyone, you're sure to be able to find evidence of it online or through the BBB.
4. Appraisal should be a free service – a courtesy of a business that is truly trying to get you cash for estate jewelry.
Here at Luriya, we guarantee that you will receive the highest cash payout for selling estate jewelry!