Are you in this situation? It only makes sense that you'd want the biggest, fairest payout you can get. So if you're asking yourself “where can I sell my watch?”, then you need to seriously consider Luriya, which is an online gold buying business local to NYC but national in scope. Our jewelers are certified experts who will appraise your watch correctly, and let you know if its authentic first; then how much cash you can get, second.
Where to Sell My Watch is the Most Important Question
Many people with gold, antique or jeweled watches have noticed the prices of these metals and gems skyrocketing recently, and have asked themselves “where to sell my watch?” If you've been one of these people, you could literally be sitting on a gold mine. If this describes you to a tee, then visit us at Luriya where our expertise can educate you on the true worth of your valuables. Even if you choose to sell a watch online, we do that just as well as local sales, and we can give you a cash payout that makes others green with envy and you – just green. Look us up today!
How to Sell My Watch to a Buyer
If “where should I sell my watch” is the most important question, then “how to sell my watch” is right behind it. As you can tell, there's the right way and the wrong way; and only one of these leads to the bigger cash payout.
1. If you're local, make sure the buyer tests your gold, jewels or watch right in front of you.
2. Similar to how Luriya does it, every scale is important and should be inspected for certification. Our scales are regulated by NYS and adequately calibrated.
3. Find out if the business is well-regarded in their own community. For example, Luriya is highly-regarded in the surrounding NYC neighborhoods for their strong ties, roots and great reputation.
4. We value our reputation; we are trusted in our community & in our industry. Stop by and let us know if you have any questions!
Selling a Watch Online is the Best Decision
It might not seem like selling a watch online is such a good decision over simply going local; but the fact is, you can get more money and your chances of being scammed are drastically reduced. Since you're already online, it's easy to check out a company like Luriya for any negative consumer reports, and to find out about their track record and community involvement. When trying to find out where to sell your watch, an online company has access to far more customers than your local mall gold seller, so can afford to pay you more competitive prices.
Luriya is a Place Where you Can Sell a Watch Safely
Do you know anything else about the place where you want to sell your watch?
1. At Luriya, transparency is the name of the game, which is why any gold, watches or jewelry you bring will be tested clearly in front of you.
2. The scales we buy are regulation and NYS certified.
3. When you sell your watch, some of the money goes to our charitable donations we make to support our community.
4. As a family business with a reputation to uphold, we strive to keep all customers satisfied – you can sell your watch to us for cash!
If you want to sell a watch with the least hassle and the highest possible cash payout, then sell with Luriya now!